Every business and home is bound to produce trash at some point. As a single bag of rubbish becomes a pile, the problem with waste management also becomes larger. While rubbish removal services are there to help, some people find it hard to trust them because of misconceptions they may have heard. Here are 4 of the most common myths about garbage disposal services:
- Rubbish Removal Services Won’t Remove All Of My Rubbish
One of the biggest misconceptions about junk removal services is that they won’t remove all of your rubbish. While this can be true when it comes to dangerous items such as medical waste and asbestos, in most cases a rubbish removal company will take away everything you want removed. If you are unsure the best thing to do is contact Cheapest Load of Rubbish who will be able to clarify whether your rubbish is able to be taken away.
- Rubbish Removal Services Are Expensive
Some people have anxiety about contacting a rubbish removal service provider for the fear they might be spending too much. As a result, most of them opt to hire skip bins and throw the rubbish away on their own. This is not only a waste of money, but a possible cause of further health and environmental problems. On the contrary, expert comparisons show that, junk removal services provide a more affordable option– they do everything in a more professional and safer way. To compare the prices yourself, contact Cheapest Load of Rubbish, who will be able to provide a free quote for your rubbish removal needs.
- Rubbish Is Not Removed Responsibly
Statistics prove this to be untrue. Studies show that professional service providers use a mixture of recycle and reuse techniques before finally throwing rubbish away in a landfill. The best rubbish removal systems can save up to 80% of trash, lessening the carbon footprint in the local area and diminishing the negative impact on the community. The remaining 20%, on the other hand, is placed in an authorised sanitary landfill.
Cheapest Load of Rubbish take rubbish removal services very seriously. We understand the impact that rubbish and old junk has on our environment. For that reason we ensure we sort through all of your rubbish to ensure what is recyclable goes to the correct place and your local area is kept free from rubbish and debris.
- Using A Rubbish Removal Service Is Too Disruptive
Household and business owners often think that rubbish removal services require too much time, stop work or can interfere with your household. Some even picture dusty explosions of dirt and noisy operations while moving junk. Actually, junk removal providers make sure that you get the safest, fastest and most hassle-free rubbish removal service possible. Our team work fast and efficiently without compromising the quality of the job. We will even clean up after all rubbish has been loaded on to our truck, you will never even know we were there!
Committed to the goal of having a sustainable future for generations to come, Cheapest Load of Rubbish provides the best and the cheapest garbage disposal services in Sydney. Our services can be summarised in 4 words: trusted, affordable, environmental and convenient.
For over 28 years, Cheapest Load of Rubbish has been trusted to have a fully insured operation which follows the existing laws for a cleaner and healthier community. We provide quality services at the most affordable prices and take an environmental approach to recycling and reusing rubbish. Our large trucks offer same-day removal (where possible) all around Sydney.
Cheapest Load of Rubbish just proves these 4 myths to be untrue. Always ready to help, we can find solutions to your biggest rubbish problems. Contact us today for a FREE quote!